from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, September 30, 2010

crapcrapcrap

Mum walked into the bathroom just as I was weighing myself.  I should have locked the door, craaaaap.  Crap.

Now she knows I weigh 93 pounds.  She FLIPPED.

I am in deep shit here.  Hopefully I can keep passing it off as just losing weight because of xc...?
I need advice, my friends.  What can I tell her???

Isobel, I'm still meaning to reply to you once my life calms the heck down :P  Love you girl.

Love you all.  Wish me luck, pray, whatever - just please comment with tips/advice that you use D= =/  I'm in trouble.

<3Posie

4 comments:

  1. oh noes! hopefully she'll take your word for it... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been under a lot of stress recently, and stress does make a person lose weight? Maybe you could tell your mum that.

    And no worries, lovely, I know you're in a whirlwind right now! I'm still here xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely play up the stress card; stress has been proven to make people lose weight. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play up the stress card for myself, and its been semi working, so I'd try that. Lie alot about what you eat and she might back off. I feel like alot of parents want to believe their kids are okay, so if you give them one unreliable shred of hope they'll take that and believe nothing is wrong.

    ReplyDelete