from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, September 16, 2010

mirror, mirror, on the wall

Who IS the fairest one of all?

I wonder.  Will I ever look fair in my own head?

Ironic moment of the day:  Boyfriend(?) and I making completely awkward conversation with a couple of other friends - we accidentally ended up next to each other.  Weight (loss) comes up.

Friends:  blah blah blah weight gain!  I'm so huge!  blahblah *eating the whole time*
Me:  *without thinking*  Me toooooo!  *not eating*
Boyfriend(?):  Yeah, right, what do you weigh?  Like 100 pounds?
Friends:  *blather about how tiny/lucky/perfect I am*
Me:  *smile, deny everything, Iateearlieryessir, bleed on the inside where they can't see because I'm so starving and I can't let myself eat and I LOVE HIM*

I weigh 95 pounds, as of today.  Also, my fingernails are turning blue and I spend all day every day shivering.  Grrreat.  At least it burns calories.

3 comments:

  1. :) that must have felt so amazing! all your hard work is paying off

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should soak the tips of your fingers in acetone, otherwise known as nail polish remover lol. it makes the blueness go away, and it'll keep everyone off your tail for a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so proud of your 95lbs goal! :) ox

    ReplyDelete