from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, September 23, 2010

happy unbirthday to you!

And happy birthday to me!

I'm 17 :)  Will try to avoid cake.  But I got some good presents!

Not much time to write, sorry beauties - I'll sum it up with the depressing fact that I seem to have plateaued at 95...  been stuck for days and haven't eaten over 500-700 any of those and xc is INSANE...  This is lame.  BMI 16.8 is unacceptable; I'm still in the 3rd percentile for my age/height.  By the time I see my doctor again (middle of winter, if I don't get sick/pass out at practice/etc.) I want to be in the negative percentiles at least.  If they're going to lock me up, I want a legitimate REASON to be locked up.

Peace, girls.  Love you <3

7 comments:

  1. I hate plateaus.. I'm at one suddenly. FML. Stay strong sweetheart. You've done so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D OH my gosh happy birthday baby girl!! x
    your only 2 months older than me ;) oh so i guess that makes you.. older-than-me girl, nt baby LOL
    i hope you got lots of presents and i hope the cake doesnt tempt you! you are so strong to resist.

    i hope you DONT get locked up love, we will miss you! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are an incredible inspiration - 95 and still running?! I hope I can get there soon. How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovelies <3
    pixiestix: I hate them with a firey burning passion. Thanks, and you stay strong too!
    Bella: thank youuuuu <3333 I don't want to get locked up either haha but at this rate...?
    Paix: THANKS! I was 94 this time last week :( Stupid binges/weekends/plateaus. I'm about 5'3". Running-wise, my muscles are starting to eat themselves (that's why I eat as much as I do, even though I hate it I can't jeopardize my season haha) and I sort of black out sometimes, but mostly I'm great :) The thinner you are the less you have to carry! You'll be here with me very soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't ever get locked up! I'll miss your inpsiring words and support on here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :):) Mine is coming too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
    sorry I'm a little late. and sorry about that plateau.. they suck blehh.
    But I believe in you! You'll show em!
    ansley
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed your birthday
    :(

    Belated Bonne Anniversaire!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete