from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, September 2, 2010

still stuck in the molasses swamp

(Like my Candyland reference there?  Irony makes me giggle.)

So, here I am, still stuck at 100 pounds...  (just one more freakin' pound, one more...  but at least being this close means my self-control and willpower are OUT THE ROOF.  No binges today or tomorrow or this weekend, no sir.)

Yesterday was alright - we had pasta and sausage (GAG ME) for dinner, and I managed to only eat about 500 calories worth of that garbage, making my total about 600...  Plus a workout in the mad heat at practice (I probably sweated off all my weight and then drank it back in the half-gallon of water I consumed) and then 35ish minutes of my own abs/weights/etc.  Leg lifts ftw.

Today practice is in the afternoon again; I ate brunch (again) so I don't pass out there...  10 grapes (30) and one hard boiled egg (76) = 106 calories.  I'll burn that off and more at practice, and will hopefully be able to get my abs and whatnot in tonight along with not too much dinner...
because
SCHOOL
starts
tomorrow.

Ewww.  C'mon, 99.  I wanna see 99.

Livestrong says to lose 2 pounds a week I should be eating 1300-1700 calories a day, depending on exercise level.  I hardly ever break 1000, so I should be losing, yeah?  I'm eating enough to keep my metabolism going anyway...

Look haha, another post full of me rambling and not really making much sense, but at least y'all understand me.  Thanks for the love 'n' comments and 12 followers!  w00t.

Wish me luckkkk!  Just one more pound!  Can I work it off today?  *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You'll lose that pound in no time, I just know it :)

    x

    ReplyDelete