from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, September 26, 2010

hum dum de dum

Still stuck at 95 =/

Nothing much to report.  In an attempt to break the plateau, I'm eating semi-normally today (i.e. 2 ALMOST NORMAL WHOLE MEALS :O) which will HOPEFULLY help my body and up my metabolism so I can lose again, although my mind is FREAKING out.

In other news, I blacked out at practice the other day, very briefly...  luckily, thankfully, my friend who's... ahh, like me, was the only who noticed and she wouldn't say anything.

Don't you wish you were normal?  I do :(

Other other news, my birthday was lovely and thanks for all the wishes :)  I only had a tiny piece of cake and worked it off, so no gain!  What I WANT is a loss...  Ah well.

Thanks lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment