from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

compass

What can you do when the one who's hurting you...

...isn't yourself, for once?

I know how to deal with me.  I can handle myself, sort of.  (If this is handling?)

I don't know how to handle this, now.

I think I'm going to forgive him, take him back.  I don't know.  I truly love him.

I don't know.

Update in the weight(loss) area:  96 pounds.  Today I ate a hard-boiled egg white, no yolk (17), and 1 ritz cracker (~12) (=29) and I'll probably have to stuff in about 500 at dinner.  Bugger.  Ran only 2ish miles at practice plus a couple sprints.  Coach is asking questions though >.< Think I'll do some biking along with my abs/weights/etc. tonight.

I don't know.  Does anyone have any advice?  I need a compass, a crystal ball, a magic mirror to tell me what to do.

I'm not exactly the best person to make healthy decisions for myself, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment