from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, October 28, 2010

thursdays are just days spent waiting for fridays

Don't you agree?

Today:  hard-boiled egg white (17) and 1/3 apple (25).

It will also be the first day since my epic failure of a weekend that I'm forced into dinner with the family :/  Meatloaf and egg noodles...  can you say HIGH-CALORIE?  Luckily, I have a sore throat/slightly upset stomach so they won't be TOO too worried if I don't eat a lot.  Which I won't.  Can't.  I'm so sick of 86 pounds, I wanna see something else!  Something lowerrrr.

Also, ran 3 miles and biked a bit today...  procrastinating homework as usual, probably failing physics, and can't seem to care...

Answers!  Thanks for your lovely comments, love you all.

not.quite.ana:  Yup, my metabolism is pretty whacked out haha :P  It's so frustrating!

anaxoskinnyxo:  Thanks for the encouragement!  You are a total inspiration to me, you're amazing.

Almost.Skinny:  Thank you!  I wish I could shake up my food routine but I'm under a lot of suspicion as it is :P  Closest-anorexia = not fun.

Isobel:  To be honest, I look forward to your comments telling me to eat more xD  They always make me feel so good about myself!  You're like the big sister I never had, one that I really like :]  Love youuu!  I was just talking to a friend about studying abroad in Britain, and I thought, "Wow!  I could meet Isobel in PERSON!"  Wouldn't that be wicked!?

TGI-Almost-Friday,
Posie

2 comments:

  1. agreed!!
    You're so tiny- don't be too hard on yourself my dear, why don't you try eating more veggies instead of the apple to mix things up- that shouldn't cause more suspicion should it? Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh! don't get my hopes up seriously...I would love to meet you so much!!!!

    But for now I'll just be big sister. Love you!! xx

    ReplyDelete