from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, October 24, 2010

lard

I am a fat, disgusting whale.

Made of lard.

I seriously considered not posting until I have some good news.  But here's to honesty.

And here's to you, because you are not a huge gross uncontrolled freak of nature.  Like me.

I realized something, seriously.

I am insane.

And all that I want in life, ALL THAT I WANT, is for people to look at me and think, "Wow, that anorexic girl is fucked up.  FUCKED UP.  But she's so thin and her willpower...  I could never do that."

So, why can't I get there?  Why can't I get thinner?

Why don't I have any self-control?

Why is my entire life dictated by the number on the scale every morning?

whywhywhywhywhywhyWHY


why?

2 comments:

  1. SAME HERE SWEETIE!
    Congrats on realizing the insanity.. it's liberating. I know I'm totally crazy.. tyler knows it too.

    Idk why babe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put our faith in the numbers, as if something so arbitrary can become a concrete measure of our worth.

    Welcome to the teaparty. One lump or two? Oh, silly me. Splenda all round isn't it. Will you have the Earl Grey or Darjeeling?

    ReplyDelete