from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

intake today

breakfast:  1 hard boiled egg white (17)
lunch:  1/3 apple (25)
dinner:  lettuce (20)

and then...  Dad made pancakes.  Pancakes (especially [Oh gosh, I'm drooling] chocolate chip ones like he makes... godly) are an ultimate binge food of mine.

And guess what?
He made me eat one 'cause I didn't think of an excuse fast enough.

And I stopped.
I didn't binge.

1 pancake (~100)

daily total:  less than 200 calories.

Yesterday was even better, less than 100 because I just had the egg/apple/lettuce.

SO WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT!?

4 comments:

  1. wow great intake! maybe your metabolism has slowed down? :/ it's super frustrating to not see any weight loss after you try so hard, i totally sympathize with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sucker for chocolate chip pancakes, also.
    I'm so impressed that you didn't binge!
    You'll lose it. Just keep going <3
    Stay Superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A million reasons, don't fret, it'll come. Not enough food= metabolism slowing? eating the same foods/cals each day your body will get used to.. your body could just be taking its time to readjust or maybe too much salt/retaining water from exercise (your muscles need to recover), too much exercise/not enough exercise, your period bloat could mask losses or constipation can do it too.
    Congratulations on not bingeing- I'm so proud of you! :) Keep up the great work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased you ate that pancake :D

    (Haha, don't you think it's funny how I'm always the one on your comments nagging you to eat more, yet asking for help losing weight on my own blog?! In my mind you're like my little sister or something)

    Love you hun, you are so strong and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete