from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sun

After WEEKS of rain here where I live, the SUN finally came out!  It was the perfect touch to a mostly very good day.  (And so nice to not be damp and miserable - the weather never fails to affect my mood.)

I'm at about 92.5 pounds!  Probably ate too much potato soup today to have lost any for tomorrow though :P  It was just soooo good...  good gracious.  I'm so weak lately :(  My body is revolting - I'll space out and suddenly I'm EATING!  AGAIN!  >.<  Just have to be stronger.  I can do this.  

Soooo busybusybusy.  After the weekend, Mum has backed off a bit, thank goodness.

Still lovin' y'all, still owing you a longer post.  This long weekend - bless Columbus and his holiday!

4 comments:

  1. isn't sun nice? I try to get out and enjoy the sun when it's out. 92.5 that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... 92 <3 i bet you are so so so beautiful! Sun= Loveliness i always have a good mood when its sunny, idk why :P hope u get a gorgeous tan and make the most of the amazing weather- flaunt that bod girl ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather always effects my mood too :( I hateee the rain and being cold.

    Looking forward to that long updated post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sun too but the cold gives me more time to think..idk why, 92.5 is amazing

    ReplyDelete