from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, October 17, 2010

schoolwork

As I'm planning to spend the day studying like a monster, I'll post quickly now...

Yesterday went swimmingly.  To stop myself from binging, I let myself have a handful of potato chips, a couple of Raisinets, and *wince* a brownie.

But oh, goodness...  that brownie?  Quite possibly worth the self-hatred I endured after.  It was orgasmic, nothing else to be said about it.  So I ended the day with about 700 calories.  More than I like, but apparently...

...enough to be 87 lbs this morning :)

Hope you're all smiling, beauties!  Have a wonderful day.

PS:  Feel free to keep asking questions!  I enjoyed Bella's question a lot.

5 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my heart - sometimes, the brownie is sooooooo worth it!

    Here's a question or two for you:
    I'm sure you've said before but are you in the USA?
    What's your fave school subject?
    Ultimate girl crush (like, let me rip your face off and stick it on mine THAT'S how hot you are)

    I'm in London, UK
    My favourite school subject was history
    KEIRA KNIGHTLEY FOR LIFE.

    Thought I'd share too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isobel! Yes, sometimes, the brownie is just meant to be eaten :)

    I am in the USA!
    Favorite school subject(s): history, english, reading, writing, art, etc. I am not a math/science person haha :P
    I LOVE KEIRA! Others include Natalie Portman (we've talked about her haha) and Kristin Kreuk.

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the same thing and studying like crazy!
    I've got a good question for you what do you really want out of life in three easy main points?

    -To experience true culture
    -Have a happy family of my own
    -Feel Accomplished (body, mind and souls)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that's a tough one pixiestix.
    I have to say that basically I want to live a happy, fulfilled life that glorifies God. I'd love to get married and have kids, and I've got quite the bucket list I'm working on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 87?! oh my. I'm in awe. I'm sure you deserved that brownie.
    Keep up the great work! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete