from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

today is a new day

Alright, this weekend (Monday and Friday included) pretty much sucked, yup!  But today is a NEW day and I'm doing well so far.

Back up to 104 pounds, bugger.  But I'm really hopeful that it's just period bloating.  What a fantastic addition to the screwed up mess that is me, non?

Today:  slept through breakfast, Mom isn't home so I can skip lunch.  Will go running (cross your fingers for nothing wrong with that pulled muscle), biking, and swimming later.  Minimal food at dinner, and I'll be overjoyed if I can resist brownies for dessert (yesterday I failed).  After dinner/before bed I'll do my daily abs, squats, lunges, stepping, weights, etc.

We leave soon for a family vacation with Mom's side - the ITALIAN side.  So I'm trying to mentally prep myself for a weekend plus of basically non-stop eating, and hopefully some avoiding that and exercising.  Wish me luck, beauties!

Stay strong,
Posie

PS:  As I figure out Blogger, ashes, ashes will get new looks and stuff - so watch for that!  Follow me, please, to know I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment