from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

not so triumphant returns

Hey everyone!
Sorry I was away for so long, my sincere apologies for falling behind on everyone's blogs and whatnot, and for failing myself.
I failed sooo utterly, miserably, blech.
I won't even talk about it, thanks.  Let's just say I'm back up to 104 pounds at the moment.

But on the bright side, my metabolism is soaring after that weekend, my leg seems to be healed and XC has begun in earnest :D  I'm so sore!

A XC runner's motto:  Hurts so good.

Story of my life.

Anywaaaay, XC is as intense as I wanted (love it) plus I'm doing some stuff later in the day after practice.  With my metabolism back up from not starving for too long, I'll burn this off and lose weight soon!  In an attempt to keep it up (and not pass out at practice) I'm upping my calories a little bit, but only with healthy stuff.  LOSING WEIGHT <3

Hopefully.

Wish me more luck, you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment