from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, August 5, 2010

intros: a girl called crazy

My name isn't actually Posie, first of all.  I took that from the "ring around the rosie, pockets full of" rhyme that I also got the name of this blog from.

Yup, it's ANOTHER blog of some crazy girl trying to lose weight.  But hey, I'm actually DOING something about it, and I admit that yeah, I've got an ED and a problem.  So as long as I don't die, what do you care?  For all I know, no one will ever even see this, and I'm just screaming through my finger tips into the vast cyberspace.  But maybe someone will see this, and if you do, thank you.  Thank you for reading and for knowing and for that look in your eye when we make eye contact on the street.  The look that no one else understands, but we do, because we're two sisters (or siblings) dying to be thin.

My name here is Posie; my stats are on the side.  Posts will be random, full of run-ons, etc.  I'm 16, have a mum and dad, two siblings, loads of (watchful) friends, and a boyfriend.  No real names will be used.  I'm also a runner, which is probably what started this all.

Love to the other hopeless girls trapped in the computer screen with pictures of skinny models and empty bellies.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment