from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, November 18, 2010

owe you girls a longer update cause life is crazy...

...but I'm SO busy right now.

This weekend, promise.  Life's been...  insane.

Today:  ~470 calories.

Input:  ~500
hard boiled egg white (17)
spoonful of cereal [courtesy of Mom...] (25)
half whole wheat bagel [courtesy of lunch date with Boy] (145)
slice whole wheat bread (57)
slice bacon [*shudder* Mom literally forced this on me.  It wasn't pretty.] (55)
lettuce (20)
slice turkey (20)
slice cheese [ditto the bacon] (70)
hard boiled egg (70)
grape tomatoes (20)

Output:  pathetic ~31...
abs
[+18 minutes leg lifts - seriously, how many calories do these burn??]

Yes, I need to tell you girls what's been up >.<

Soon.

Love <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm so intrigued :)

    Hey, 470 aint bad and you know it (insert nagging Isobel here!)

    If you don't write ME an update this weekend, I am coming to America and squeezing it out of you with my bare bony hands! PROMISE.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bite of bacon the other day and almost threw up haha! Im curious on how many calories are burned with leg lifts too so let me know!

    ReplyDelete