from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

control

I am bringing control back to my life, slowly but surely.

I love control, if you couldn't tell.

Today:
Breakfast:  egg white (~17) and some cereal (~30?) because Mom walked in on me "eating"
Lunch:  1/3 apple (~30)
Snack, as forced by Mom:  cup of mango (~110 - wth?  it's fruit!  arrgh.)
Dinner, which I will be forced to have some (read: too freakin' much) of, will be quiche, at about 200 calories a slice...  Blergh.

Ran 3 miles, will do my abs/weights/etc. later, maybe some biking.  If I time, with the butt-ton of homework I have.

On the bright side, today is my six-month anniversary with Boy :D  I love him.

Honor Regzig:  Thank you for the internet hugs *hugs back*

bonanified:  Binges vary from eating too much for my liking to a full-on, out of control mindless rampage to eat everything in sight.  And I mean EVERYTHING.  It's terrifying.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe do the homework while you bike?? maybe? eh?

    I have binges like that, where no matter what it is, it must be in my mouth... NOW.

    Congratulations with your boy =^.^= March 25th will be my 3 year anniversary with my boy =]. I would like to think I know how you feel about your boy, and I'm sooo glad that you have someone who can bring a ray of sunshine into your daily life.

    Just wait til one year =] it feels amazing to have devoted yourself to someone wholly.

    He's some of the reason I'm trying so hard to lose. I'm bigger than him, and I feel that he deserves someone as beautiful and wonderful as I think he is.

    I'm so glad you're back and posting again =] you were gone for a bit and I was worried about you.

    Love you, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posie!!!

    6 months! :) Have you spoken to him about your issues at all? It might be a good support?

    Ha, or not, I don't know - I couldn't tell my bf of 4.5 years so I guess I'm being hypocritical :)

    (I'm in a bit of a crazy mood so I'm not making sense)

    One day you are going to fly over the sea and come to find me and we'll go somewhere where no one watches and we can be as we want to be.

    keep posting ok, because I LOVE YOU!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW 6 month anniversary! SO FKN CUTE! he is so lucky to have a sweetie like u!
    I know ur mom is forcing u to eat but its obvious that she loves you! and cares. shes amazing just for that!
    xoxox stay you!

    ReplyDelete