from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

gonna be mia - and by mia i mean missing in action, sadly

Family will be arriving sooner than expected, so things here are gonna get HECTIC and INSANE any minute now haha :/

I'll be back eventually.

My plan for this long weekend (which starts TOMORROW, FRICK) is just go with the flow.

Whatever happens, happens.

I'm gonna gain WAY too much weight, it's inevitable with my family and holidays.  Hopefully I can enjoy myself and have some fun and see family.  

However, at the moment I'm (hopefully over) estimating myself to be around 85-88 pounds, judging purely on how my clothes fit (haven't gotten any tighter since Mom took the scales) and how I look (the gap between my thighs is the same) - if I can act like a pig like everyone else normal through this weekend, maybe *crosses fingers* I can get Mom to give me the scale back.  And by the end of this hellish weekend, I'll hate myself SO much that I can go back to starving and losing full time with a vengeance.  And if I can weigh and see how much I gained and how much of a total fatass I've become, it'll be even better.

Dear God, I wish I could purge.  My ability seems to be friggin gone.

How sick and twisted is my mind?  I hate it in here.

To all you Americans - good luck with Thanksgiving.  My heart and soul are with ya.

To you non-Americans - lucky bastards.  Enjoy getting skinny while I get fat.

Sigh.

Missing you all already,
Posie

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything :] Make us proud!!! You can do it.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete