from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Raisin Bran Day

Horray for random holidays - most of them are dedicated to food haha.  Our whole society/culture is based on food.  It's hysterical and nauseating at the same time.

Today:  ~105 calories

Input:  ~400
hard boiled egg white (17)
third apple (31)
whole wheat roll (160)
half turkey burger (75)
salad (20)
broccoli (62)
tomato (10)

Output:  ~270
running
biking
abs
leg lifts

Cool.  Should have been lower, but the whole roll was forced on me at dinner =/  Ah well, I successfully resisted french fries with the thought of having to post that garbage here.

Boyfriend wants to take me out to lunch to get bagels on Thursday, so I think I'll let myself go if I can keep this up through then.  So restrict as much as possible tomorrow and Wednesday and breakfast/dinner Thursday.  I'll also try to work out extra that day and not eat much at lunch.  We'll see.

Thanksgiving is coming :/
Eek.

1 comment:

  1. I know.. I'm dreading Thanksgiving... Even though everyone else permits us to eat like fat asses, does not mean we should lol.

    I think that your intake is perfect. Well done, hun =]

    Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete