from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, November 22, 2010

failure monday

a;lskdjafdls;rlkjdfal;ksdjfasdlfa;kdsf

I hate Mondays, and I hate being forced to eat.

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry for awhile and then sleep and not move or eat and gaaaahhhh :(

I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I FREAKING WEIGH.  I'm going insane, dying, crying, aughhhhhhhhhhhh.

I hate Mondays.  Today was bad.

Today:  ~715 calories - wtf.  wtf.  wtf.

Input:  ~905 - what.  the.  hell.
hard boiled egg white (17)
apple (37)
skinless chicken leg (~180)
green beans (25)
cous cous (645???  WTF?  WHAT IS IN THAT CRAP AND WHY DID MOM MAKE ME EAT IT!?  RAGEEEEEEEEEE >.< D: *sob*)

Output:  ~185
running
abs
[+ whatever I have time to do later, hopefully leg lifts and more abs]

I hate Mondays.

Have I mentioned I don't like Mondays?

3 comments:

  1. oh no, i guess you haven't been able to access your scale? i know i would go crazy too if i couldn't check my weight X times every day :/ holy crap i had no idea cous cous had that many calories... hopefully you can make it up by restricting a little more tomorrow? i'm sorry this hasn't all gone exactly as you wanted it to when you told your mom :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! That absolutely blows, hidden calories in stupid couscous. COUSCOUS DOESNT EVEN TASTE GOOD! I personally am NOT a fan. Maybe you can bargain with her and substitute it for a rice cake or something from now on?

    This is soo rough, I'm so sorry about you not having a scale. Has your body itself felt better at all, besides the fact that you're being forced to eat?

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I know this sickening feeling I'm feeling it today! I don't even know how to comfort you.. Fkk I'm sry. You can overcome this sweetie, take control. Be a better yoy *even though you're so amazing already* I'm sending my love. xoxox

    ReplyDelete