from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, November 14, 2010

look how much she eats

Posie can't have an eating disorder, look how much she eats.

That's what I'm chalking this weekend up to.

I hate myself, so, so, so much.

I've forgotten what normal feels like.  I've forgotten what normal is.

This week - in fact, all the way until (ugh) Thanksgiving, I will be so strong.

So strong that I will lose weight even under the eyes of my mother and friends.

I will get my scale back.  I will lose.  I will be strong.

This will happen.

To motivate me, I promise to post EVERY SINGLE THING that I let past my lips.  So that if I'm even TEMPTED, I'll have to answer to you girls, and I can't disappoint you.

This will work.

It has to.

2 comments:

  1. It will work, hon.
    And if you can't get your original scale back, Go buy a better one and hide it in your closet where no one can see.

    You ARE strong, darling! look at all the success you've had in the past few months. When I first joined up with this community you were trying to get below 100, and now you've reached the low 80s.

    if that's not strength, I don't know what is.

    You're doing great, hun. Keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It DOES work, especially when you set those guidelines for yourself ahead of time. Just think of how upset you'll be if you slip up! It sucks at first, but it's very effective :]

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete