from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Can I start with how freakin' honored I am!?  This COMPLETELY made a totally crap week/day, thank you so much Ana Marie!  You as well have a lovely blog.



The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.

Seven things about me, Posie, in no particular order:
1.  I won't give my real first name, but my real middle name is Alise (different spelling, but I'm paranoid - sorry!)
2.  At the moment I weigh about 100 pounds.  The most I've weighed in my life is 112, the least (at this height, anyway) is 82.
3.  My favorite smell is the smell of a thunderstorm.
4.  My favorite sound is the sound of the silence right BEFORE a thunderstorm.
5.  I love WEATHER!  (Did you guess that?)
6.  Lately I've been reading a lot of Jodi Picoult - very good.
7.  I believe in true love, smiling at strangers, laughing a lot, and the like!

And now, my AWARD-EES!
Is that a word?
Anyway.

I give this award to the following, in no order:
1.  Isobel:  of course ;)  Because you are my blogging soul sister and I love you and your blog and your vlogs and that gorgeous accent and body!
2.  Ayden:  Because your comments are the best and your attitude is so commendable!
3.  Peridot:  Because you are hysterical.  'Nuff said.
4.  Adeline:  Because your blog is amazing beyond words and your life is like a fairytale and you are a true inspiration.
5.  Charr:  Because I pray for you every day (along with everybody else, of course).
6.  Starving Artist:  Because I like your blog.
7.  miss alisha:  Because I love your blog and your love for that gym guy ;)
8.  Britni:  Because I love ya!
9.  Ell: Ditto!
10.  Almost Skinny: Ditto again!

Whew!  I sadly don't have time to go tell all these lovely girls, so if someone could let them know?  That'd be super fabulous n thank you all.
I love you, have a GREAT week as I'll probably be super busy again, and remember to smile!
Love,
Posie <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much sweetheart! blogsoulsister xxx

    I love thunderstorms. Like, run out of the house and get soaked in the middle of the street LOVE them. You are adorable as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 thank you That brightened my day. You're a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete