from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

55 followers

:O  I'm astonished.  And honored!  But mostly astonished.

Gosh, guys, you couldn't have followed me back when I had some self-control and will-power and was actually losing weight?

Without running it doesn't even matter what I do, I either maintain or gain.  So, NEW FOLLOWERS!  Please read this blog from like... October/November 2010.  I was actually worth following back then =/

I don't even know what I weigh, I just know that I look GROSS.  It saddens me.  But without running... I'm stuck on this endless loop of gain a little over the weekend, lose a little over the week, gain, lose, gain, lose...

Ugh.  AND I'll be traveling this weekend with family which means that I'll be definitely eating three meals a day, kill me now.  (I usually only eat dinner, ftr).

Argh :(

Something needs to change.  I just read Adeline's post about logic and I LOVE it.  I need to get my self-control back, and I'm gonna try her idea.  I simply accept right now, this second, that I won't eat except what is necessary to fly under the radar, and that's that!  Problem solved.  Hopefully.

Anyway, new followers, please introduce!  I want to "meet" you all.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am,
Posie

5 comments:

  1. You're still worth following, love.
    The fact that you're skinnier than I am is motivation enough for me lol. I'm an easy audience
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god Adeline's post was amazing wasn't it. Need that in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're worth following no matter what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logic and fiber. The twin rulers of the universe! XD

    You're still worth following now. What the fuck you smoking to make you think you're not??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly goose! I started following you a while back, and trust me I wouldn't follow you unless I wanted to...plus you're an awesome inspiration already ;)

    I love logic...and Star Trek!

    Have a lovely day deary! Make sure to spread your food around and take a drink after every bite to look like you're eating more :)

    ReplyDelete