from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, March 20, 2011

catching up

Comment replies:

Isobel, it is truly impossible for me to say how much you mean to me.  I repeat this every time I reply to comments haha but it's TRUE!  You are my inspiration and I love you.

Ayden, you too.  Your comments never fail to make me smile and I appreciate every one!!  I believe in you girlfriend :)

Sarah:  Thanks girl!  I wish I looked petite like a ballerina, but I carry my weight like an athlete haha - long distance runner build, that's me... but it's alright because I'm back to losing and shall soon be small again.

Ana Marie:  My goodness :O :O I'm so honored, thank you!!!  That's going in a separate post so I can spam all your following lists teehee

mags:  High school... I'm just so ready for college haha done with all this drama n shit.

Peridot: LACK OF SLEEP BLOWS, DON'T IT?  I slept for 14 hours straight yesterday haha it was GLORIOUS.  You are another whose comments make my day every single time!

And to everyone else and y'all too:  I LOVE YOU.
LOVE!

1 comment: