from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, April 18, 2011

peppers

I've taken to eating whole peppers for lunch or dinner.


I love the color (they're so pretty), how fun they are to cute up, and the taste.


They're low-cal and healthy.


I'm allergic to them.


Peppers make me physically ill.


News: I realized what I want to major in when I go to college.

Nutrition.  Yep.  Foods, nutrition, and wellness studies.

Sometimes my life is so freaking ironic I just have to laugh.

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about majoring in something along the lines of nutrition when I go back to college. I quit college because I had a baby and I didn't like the college I was going to. Or what I was studying (physics = confusion, especially with a teacher who doesn't know what he's doing). And I love green peppers. I kind of want one now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppers are soooooooooo yuummmyyyyyy especially the yellow ones but sweetheart don't eat them if you're allergic. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love peppers :) but if you're allegic...maybe not the best :)

    That sounds like an awesome thing to study - I was wishing I had done something similar the other day. I would like to help people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really interested in nutrition, too. My school doesn't have a nutrition major, but I did take a few classes in it. And I get the irony - I feel like a hypocrite knowing what I should eat, but not eating it. And yes, peppers are delicious (and nutritious)!

    ReplyDelete