from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
~John 3:16
Happy Resurrection Day, my lovely followers.  Jesus died on the cross for YOU!  Spread the good news!  God bless you and keep you and remember that He loves you NO MATTER WHAT.  Even if you eat a ton of Easter candy (like I am and plan to - by golly I gave up every good food for Lent and did not cheat once, I get a freaking guilt free day! (I hope))!  


Happy Easter, enjoy the beautiful weather (it's GORGEOUS by me) and I will update you all asap.


Love always,
Posie (who adores Easter and Easter colors and all things Easter, but most of all Jesus <3)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too!
    Maybe drop by and wish Ana Regzig a Happy Easter? She posted on Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist! I have to make the obvious line D:

    HAPPY JESUS-ZOMBIE DAY!!!

    Ok, now that the idiocy is out of my system I'd like to wish you a very happy Easter :) God bless and keep you, beautiful Posie!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete