from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

explanations

I am terribly sorry that I'm such a crap blogger.

A brief word of explanation:  I am a senior in high school, taking four college classes and two other honors classes.  I have a GPA of 5.1, and am ranked second in my class of nearly 700 students.  I am a two season athlete (xc and spring track), president of my school's community service club, assistant editor of our newspaper, and am currently applying to eight different colleges as well as numerous financial aid/merit scholarships.

I do not tell you this to brag, I tell you this to explain my sorry lack of posting.  I am, quite simply, too busy!  My life is insanity.

On the weight loss front:  I eat enough to function well enough to keep up all of the above.  My weight is disgusting; I am disgusting, and I wish that were an exaggeration, but it's not.  At all.  I think I weigh about 105 pounds.  Can we all say NASTY FAT ASS together? But I would be more disgusting if I failed at the above.  So.  I don't know what to do.

On the cutting front:  It's a lot.  Thank heavens for colder weather and long sleeves.  Also boyfriend found out.  Shitshitshit.

On the cold front (haha):  IT'S SO COLD HERE.  I'm miserable.  I miss summer.

Update me in the comments on all of you?  I miss Blogger and my girls.

Love love love,
Posie

PS:  Britni Marie - Wicked is DEFINITELY a must see - simply AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. You do well enough with posting considering how busy you are. I'm proud you're doing so well with school and your activities you're involved in. That's amazing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must be crazy busy! D: Do you need a backrub? O.O

    Take care of yourself too, ok?

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete