from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas girls!!

A little bit early :)  I simply ADORE this season.  Also, I probably won't be back to blogger except sporadically until after New Year's...

Let's see...  I've been SUPER busy and life's been INSANE, but mostly pretty good.  I STILL don't know what I weigh =/  It's really, really difficult to stay motivated without a scale, and I know for a fact that I'm getting much fatter...  the gap between my (faaaaaaat) thighs has shrunk x_x  Kill me now?  However, all my clothes and jeans are still pretty loose so hopefully the damage isn't TOO horrific, and after New Year's I'll really crack down again.  This week has been good, food-wise.  I'm super-motivated to be good until Christmas so I can let myself go a little...  Anyway.  Rant over.  Gotta get back to homework :P

Oh, and in my absence I seem to have acquired some new followers :o  35 people who care what I say?  I'm shocked and honored, thank you all!  If I'm not following you already, just comment and I'll try to :)

Have a wonderful, wonderful, amazing Christmas/holiday/winter-break/whatever, stay strong, think thin, but let yourself have a great time without too many regrets...

I love you all.

Love, Posie

PS:  Replies:

VictoriaCrimson, thank you so much for your dedicated commenting <3  I love you, and your blog, and you're doing so well!  Sorry I've been too busy to comment much :(

Believe&&Lose:  Thank you lovely :)  Stay strong too!  You're beautiful no matter what, remember that.

Isobel:  Girl, I love you so, so much.  Like, it's ridiculous how attached I am to this person I don't even know who lives an ocean away, but I love you.  Keep me updated, ok?  I miss you.  <3

EVERYONE:  LOVE LOVE LOVE

You are all beautiful.  So beautiful.  Someday, you will see it like I do <3

3 comments:

  1. I love christmas too!
    It can be depressing though. Realizing that it's not as magical as it used to be, you know? The gain probably isnt bad at all. You'll be just fine. Make sure to let us know the weight when you find out though! <3
    Stay Superstrong!
    Good luck!
    All my love,
    -Molly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good, ma lil cottonheadedninnymuggins! And I mean that in the most adoring, festive way :D Ahh, I can't wait until after New Years, just to read your less-sporadic posts. Good luck over Christmas, and superhappyHolidays!!!! <3

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a magical christmas, you gorgeous thing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete