from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, December 6, 2010

magical monday cont.

Today:  ~245 calories

Input:  606 calories
hard boiled egg white (17)
apple (13)
bite of a latke (31)
salad (20)
chicken nuggets (225)
couscous (300)

Output: ~360 calories
Tae Bo
biking
calisthenics
abs

So my Monday was great overall.  The output shoulda been higher, but I'm exhausted, so I can roll with it. The input shoulda been lower, but I have a new strategy:  Just go with the flow.

Someone (read: my parents and friends) forces food on me, whatever.  I eat it (obviously some exceptions apply here) and try not to hate myself too much.  Exercise and restrict when possible, if not, be happy anyway!  Because really, as long as I'm happy with myself and no one else is worrying about me, what else can you ask for?  I'm working towards a happy balance of skeletal and healthy, haha :P

You might ask what brought about my attitude change...  I think it was my father, begging, literally begging me to try, for him, to be ok.

So Dad, this is for you.  I'm gonna try for happiness.

Also the Christmas spirit.  I LOVE this season (even if I hate the cold) - only 20 days!  Yay!

Love you all to the moon and back,
Posie

3 comments:

  1. Aw Posie that's sososososososo good :D And cute. And... really hit home (the Dad part). Aren't you just the most adorable lil Christmas elf?!?! Yes. You are.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you are so kind, to be trying for your father. I hope you succeed, beauty

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am SO SO ecstatic for you!!! i know you're going to find the right right mixture of "skeletal and healthy"... as long as you're happy then nothing else matters :) you're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete