from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, December 12, 2011

help!

Ok, girls, help me, please!

I need to get Boy a Christmas gift, and it has to be INCREDIBLE and Fantastic and Wonderful AMAZING.
He always gets me the most heartfelt, beautiful, meaningful gifts, and I want to do the same for him.
But I have no ideas!  So I ask for help - ideas?

He likes music and classic books and weird, nerd things and hockey and math and me and hand written letters and funny stories and true love and cuddling and things like this.

WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM?

5 comments:

  1. your description of him makes me giggle, and ironically sounds a little like me, minus the love of pretty shoes. :) what if you were to hand write him a nice lengthy love letter on fancy paper. And maybe go to a small/used book store and pick out a book he likes that's all old and smells good and has a pretty cover. (I personally would adore that kind of gift.) Or even an old music store and get him some records? Even without a record player they can still be a fun gift. Hope those ideas are sorta helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create a mix CD of your favourite songs, songs that remind you of him, of your relationship, anything. Make the CD cover yourself, paint it, colour it, make a collage... The creative part says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuummmmmmm. . .
    A shiny illustrated old copy of The Hobbit? The collected works of H.P Lovecraft? (OMG THE ADJECTIVES!) A copy of Shakespeare's collected sonnets with a particularly mushy page marked with a single red rose? A nice geeky accessory? A make-it-yourself kinetic torch kit? Cross-stitch chibi versions of yourselves under a geeky love-related quote from a favourite show?

    I hope something in there helped to inspire you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A first edition of his favourite book? Ha, or just a nice edition if that's too pricey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAKE HIM COOKIES! the end.
    Men love food, and girls that fix them yummy stuff.
    good luck baby! Boy sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete