from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Saturday, August 6, 2011

tis me



This is me.

96-98 pounds.

Be honest, it's GROSS.  I need to lose 8 pounds and get to 90, stat.  It's gonna be so hard though with people and Boyfriend.  Once school starts.  Anyway.

I was just bored so I took some pictures.

Also my hair is not greasy, it's wet from being outside in the rain haha

Sorry for the horrendously crappy edit job, I'm really paranoid about people finding me haha =P

Love you girls.

5 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful.

    UGH! I can't take it - but I knew you would be!

    Honestly darling, your arms! You are perfect xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You look amazing.
    I'm so jealous.
    I can only dream of being that thin.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the same reason I won't upload photos of myself or use my real name. I know exactly how you feel!
    you're gorgeous!
    And if i makes you feel any better, I didn't think your hair was greasy, I thought you had just stepped out of the shower, and cleared the steam off the mirror only enough to show your torso.
    Also, I agree with Isobel, in every word!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are absolutely perfect. I'm going to put those in my thinspo folder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, and perfect <3 x

    ReplyDelete