from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dreams are for rookies, kid. ~Phil, Disney's Hercules

This is a selfish, selfish disease.

  God help us all.

What do you do when you know you have a problem, but you don't want to are too afraid to don't even know what to do to fix it?

Is there anyone who can fix my eyesbrainmouthSELF?

Because it isn't me.

I asked you your dreams.

My dream?

My dream is to be able to hold my head high.  To not hate the girl in the mirror.  To be healthy.  Happy. Skinnythinbeautiful??

To look people in the eye and not see the sadness when they know how broken I truly am.

But dreams are for rookies, kid.

And life is a nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I wish I could do something. I know your state of mind. I guess nothing I can say can make it change.

    We all just want to be happy. And I know some poeple do it, but for the life of me, I can't tell you how. I'm sorry, I'm not helping a bit.

    You stay strong,
    and remember, we are all beautiful in our own way.
    Sometimes it's hard to see.
    So we just gotta believe other people when they tell us.
    Hope you get better :/
    - Bella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hard part is accepting that we are worth saving. We all seem to have boatloads of self-hatred and have a hard time believing anyone would want us.

    ReplyDelete