from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a Failure

You've called me an inspiration.  Strong.  Thin.  Beautiful.  So many things.

Girls, you were wrong.

I am weak.  A Failure.  A girl who is a Failure is not thin and beautiful, she is fat and repulsive.

I am that girl [today, at least].

But tomorrow I will be strong.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

It's temporary pleasure, forever guilt, and I must remember that.

Tomorrow.  I will be Strong again.

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that others struggle as well. (I had an all day binge and then found out I couldn't purge)

    I'm fasting tomorrow, do you wanna join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty and enspiring ,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know youre having a hard time, but, to me, you seem immortal... You're this image I have of strength and perfection.. And now that I know that even you struggle sometimes, I know I can get to where you are as well.
    Hang in there, love. You're great.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete