from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Thursday, September 8, 2011

shame

Telling you girls this is motivation for me to get my fat ass in gear and start losing faster.

My lovely thigh gap has been lost.  Just at the top.  But still.

Unacceptable - I can feel my legs touch when I run.  Can't have that.  Fatfatfat.

I haven't weighed since Tuesday, when (more motivation here) I was *wince* 107 lbs.

Disgusting, I know.  But I've definitely lost since then.  I'll feel better when I'm back in the double digits.  I have til the weekend of the 23rd when Boy comes home.

Must. Be. Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. come on girl!!!!!!! u don't need 2 get fat because u CAN do this! once the thigh fat comes in its hard 2 get off!! go go go!
    xoxo good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, we can do anything! Pop Pilates all the way - she even has an inner thigh gap workout :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the right to call 107 fat.
    I'd kill to be where you are right now, love.
    Just sayin lol
    I need to work out more.
    We can do this!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete