from "memento mori" to a phoenix rising
sickness to recovery

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Singles Awareness Day my lovelies!

I am so, so sorry I've been AWOL for so long.
I owe you explanation, it is true, but I a. can't bring myself to say some of the things, and b. don't have the time (Physics homework, all day every day).

So I'll sum up:

My boyfriend broke up with me, I studied for midterms for like 12000 years, it snowed a butt-ton, and then I got very, very sick.  (Thank heavens I didn't miss midterms, but the aftermath of them.)
So I spent a great deal of time at home, in bed, doing nothing.
Sadly, it wasn't throwing up sick.
So I also did a lot more eating than I'd like deserve.

And I am disgusting and fat, long story short.  One upside being that I water-loaded and wore a ton of layers for my doctor's appointment (they weigh you in street clothes!  lol!) and hit a lovely disgusting 99.5 pounds, and got off with a warning to gain some weight, and come back in a month if I haven't gotten my period.  They are "concerned" that I haven't had my period for 6 months.  They wonder why.

I just lqtm.  They have no idea.  Imagine if I'd gone at 82 pounds?

Long story shorter, I want need to lose weight, asap, as in yesterday.

So from today on every bite that passes my lips will be documented for you girls to see.  Because I've realized that I only fail when I'm not thinking of you.

So I thank you.
And love you.

Hope you all have had a WONDERFUL V-day, you deserve it my friends :)

<3333

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back, and to here that you are better.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girls I have returned to blogger after trying to lose weight the healthy way and developing a better mental health I gave up I threw it all away to become "Delicate!!" Threw all my hard work away so I could eat from one extreme to another, to get to my goals quicker!! As many of us do we give up and think it will be easier and quicker to try a stupid diet which you only end up binging and back to square one!!

    I am ashamed of my choices and want to continue down my path of being healthy!! I can not believe I nearly threw it all away!! I have decided to give it my all 100% and nothing less!! I will reach my GOALS but in a HEALTHY way!!

    I too want to look great in a Bikini, in that Little Party Dress, in those CK Jeans but I want to ROCK them without feeling GUILTY, without LYING to all those around me and to not be KILLING MYSELF in the process!! I want to look HOT in ULTIMATE HEALTH and HAPPINESS, I want to have AWESOME SELF ESTEEM and I want to ROCK CONFIDENCE!! I want to earn the JOY of achieving HEALTH - HAPPINESS - SELF ESTEEM and CONFIDENCE the right way not the wrong way!! I want this more than anything in LIFE and I am going to get it !! It is now or never, there is no looking back!! Please support me and I will return the favor

    http://never----ever----give----up.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-place-to-another.html

    I am putting this every where because I know I will influence at least one person out in this great big world to never give up and to keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your weight! Gah, I wish I could be that tiny, you are amazing. I'd love to text or something if you're willing to? Ana buddies. But anyway keep up the amazing work, xo A

    ReplyDelete